Marcin and Maciek from hycom will talk about Unified Front Office which is a smart answer to challenges of digital transformation and even more competitive energy market.
hycom at SAP Utilities Powerstorm 2017
October 26, 10:55—11:15
Hycom along with SAP Hybris has created an effective response to challenges that power companies are facing in the era of digital transformation and a competitive market. The Unified Front Office is the concept that enables fast and effective development of multi-channel sales & customer service tools respecting and maximizing usage of existing data and ITC infrastructure (in particular: current contact center systems, billing, CRM etc.). Marcin and Maciek will present how the Unified Front Office enables successful transition to much higher level of the customer service thanks to the SAP Hybris dynamic business and targeting engines.
The Hycom’s Unified Front Office is a set of tools dedicated especially to:
- organizations that run CIS implementations or are about to decide to replace existing heterogeneous billing / CRM environments with integrated CIS solutions,
- independent energy retailers,
- all energy organizations building new portfolio of products and services, including converged products, “smart home” services and co-branded offerings.
In Hycom we can boast about having highly qualified experts in dedicated fields of operation. Marcin and Maciek both have vast experience in designing and developing e-commerce and e-care digital solutions for biggest players among service providers. Many of them are utilities companies.
hycom experts will share their knowledge
& experience discussing:
- The significance of digital transformation for energy providers.
- Business opportunities that come from the customer base.
- The evolution of user interface. Going far beyond web and mobile.
- Challenges faced while implementing new strategies.